- The giveaway is international.
- The winner will be drawn at random using random.org.
- The prize and value are listed in the giveaway blog post.
- The winner will be notified via email, and will be asked to provide their full name, mailing address and contact phone number at that time.
- To claim the prize, the winner must reply to the winner notification and accept the prize within 24 hours of the winner/s notification, as well as indicate their preferred address for the prize to be sent. If the winner does not respond within 24 hours, they will forfeit the prize.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage to or delay in transit of prizes. Please allow up to six weeks for delivery of prizes.
- Information on how to enter and prize details form part of these conditions. Entry into this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry.
- The Promoter is BRAIDOLOGIE (“Promoter”).
- The Promotion period is clearly stated on each giveaway (“Promotion Period”).
- Entry is open to anyone, aged 18 years and over, other than management, employees or contractors of the Promoter and other agencies, firms or companies associated with the Promotion (including suppliers of prize), and their immediate families (“Eligible Entrants”).
- In order to enter the giveaway participants need to subscribe to BRAIDOLOGIE by providing their details in the form embedded into the blog pages.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of any communication network or for any late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise. The Promoter has no control over telephone communications, networks or lines and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, whether due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) any costs incurred.
- The Promoter, its associated agencies and companies and the agencies and companies associated with this Promotion (including Blogs, Facebook, Instagram, Forum & Twitter if the Promotion is conducted via a Facebook Platform, Instagram, Blogs, Forum & Twitter) will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The contents of this statement may be altered at any time, at the Promoter’s discretion.
Updated: January 2, 2018