Hola amigos! I thought I’d share my packing list to Barcelona before I depart. One of my favorite pass times is to pin packing lists on Pinterest. Bonus points if the packing list takes on the minimalistic approach. Luckily, I was able to pack in under an hour! My packing list is greatly inspired by the pin above. Read on for the items I am bringing with me on my first trip to Europe!
What’s in my carry-on backpack:
- 4 tops (2 short-sleeve, 2 sleeve-less)
- 2 skirts
- 2 dresses
- 1 pair of dark wash jeggings
- 1 black spandex shorts
- sundress for sleeping
- 1 swimsuit
- 2 bras (1 regular, 1 strapless)
- 6 panties
- 1 scarf
- Not pictured: 1 pair of Sseko sandals
- Travel outfit: 1 pair of Skechers slip on sneakers, black tank top, black running capri leggings, 1 chambray long sleeve button up shirt
What’s in my purse:
- Nikon coolpix point and shoot camera
- passport/phone case (with the items)
- EOS lipbalm
- phone charger
In makeup bag:
- Buffing brush
- Neutral lipstick
- Hairties/bobby pin
*Not pictured: toiletry bag w/ liquids, toothbrush, comb, contacts, etc.
That’s basically it! I was able to use my school backpack and still have room leftover to place my Nikon camera (with it’s case) inside the backpack. To make it more organized, I placed all my electronic cords in a mesh bag and stacked and rolled my clothes. Seriously, the classic stack and roll is the way to pack! Until next time!
Peace, love, & blessings,
P.S: I won’t have time to blog while I’m abroad, but I’ll definitely share my experiences on Instagram!